The developers page (hereafter referred to as this page) on the data catalog site provides a variety of information necessary for the developers of applications or new services to develop applications or new services by making secondary use of the metadata provided on the data catalogue.
(1) Information about the API (Application Programming Interface) provided on the data catalog site
This site provides APIs, such as organization, group, data reset, resource and tag APIs, for obtaining metadata.
See the following manuals before using this site.
- Obtaining Metadata in a JSON Format by Using an API ( Excel format(Japanese) )
- Obtaining Metadata in an RDF Format ( Excel format(Japanese) )
- CKAN API (https://docs.ckan.org/en/2.8/api/index.html)
Reference information: See also the latest CKAN API (http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/api/index.html) .
Note: For details on the APIs provided on each ministry or agency site, see those sites. (The sites that provide APIs are indicated in the List of database.)
(2) Information about the metadata provided on the data catalog site
For explanations and concepts of the metadata provided on this site, see the following.
- Explanations of the Metadata Items in the Data Catalog ( Excel format(Japanese) )
- Download of the Metadata in the Data Catalog ( Download of metadata )
(3) Other related documents
Other documents or materials about open data are provided.
- Open Data Guide First Edition (Overview: PDF format , PowerPoint format , Main part: PDF format , Word format ）
- Basic stance on public release of ministry information to encourage secondary use (guidelines) (Main document: PDF format , Word format , Attachment: PDF format , Word format ）
- Information about CKAN Used on this Site
Downloading source code:（ https://www.data.go.jp/img/download_file/source.zip ）
On the data catalog site, in terms of registering a lot of data, please be aware that old data in formats that cannot be easily read by machines are also registered. If you have any requests concerning data formats or the new disclosure of data, please submit your comments via the Requests and feedback page in the Communication menu. Similarly, when you develop applications or new services, if you have any questions or find any errors in the materials provided in this page, please submit your comments via the Requests and feedback page in the Communication menu.